Your role at Signature
From floristry to folk music, as Activities Assistant, you’ll bring a wealth of ideas to improve and maintain our residents’ wellbeing. You’ll produce a packed daily schedule that caters to residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. You’ll also organise key events throughout the year such as our Summer Fete.
You’ll be considerate of the diverse needs of individuals in a group situation, and aware of everyone’s personal care needs. Meaningful activities enhance our residents quality of life and that is why it is important to understand their likes and dislikes. You’ll also gain regular feedback from residents and provide activity reports to the General Manager.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.00 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
- Commuting - xxx nearest train station
- Walking - xxx from nearest train station
- Driving - xxx from nearest motorway / bypass
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become an Activities Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, IT skills and a full, clean driving license. A working knowledge of health and safety legislation, and a Level 2 (QCF) Supporting Activities Provision in Social Care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.