Your role at Signature
From floristry to folk music, as Activities Assistant, you’ll bring a wealth of ideas to improve and maintain our residents’ wellbeing. You’ll produce a packed daily schedule that caters to residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. You’ll also organise key events throughout the year such as our Summer Fete.
You’ll be considerate of the diverse needs of individuals in a group situation, and aware of everyone’s personal care needs. Meaningful activities enhance our residents quality of life and that is why it is important to understand their likes and dislikes. You’ll also gain regular feedback from residents and provide activity reports to the General Manager.
What Signature Offer
- From £9.90 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Shift Times: 09:30am - 17:30am and 12:00pm - 20:00pm, rotational weekend flexibility required
- Part Time (15 hours per week)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
- Commuting - Camberley nearest train station
- Walking - 2 minute from nearest train station
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become an Activities Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, IT skills and a full, clean driving license. A working knowledge of health and safety legislation, and a Level 2 (QCF) Supporting Activities Provision in Social Care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.