Your role at Signature
Our Activities Assistants understand and thrive on their purpose. They help us to deliver amazing experiences for our residents and go the extra mile.
Your main focus will be to identify and develop stimulating activities to meet each individual resident’s varying needs, whether that’s for our assisted living residents or those with dementia.
You’ll lead individual and group activities within the home’s person-centred care philosophy, focusing on elements of wellbeing including occupational, spiritual, physical and social. You’ll organise key events throughout the year, such as the summer fete, seasonal celebrations and charity events.
You’ll be on top of local activity opportunities, birthdays and anniversaries, and local volunteers whose contact will be beneficial for our residents.
What Signature Offer
- From £9.90 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Ideally, you’ll have worked in a similar role before, and will bring hands-on experience of supporting people with special physical needs and those living with dementia. Some knowledge of event planning and hands-on artistic techniques such as ceramics, crafts and physical exercise would be a bonus.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Does this exciting new role sound interesting? Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.