Your role at Signature
From floristry to folk music, as Activities Assistant, you’ll bring a wealth of ideas to improve and maintain our residents’ wellbeing. You’ll produce a packed daily schedule that caters to residents’ physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. You’ll also organise key events throughout the year such as our Summer Fete.
You’ll be considerate of the diverse needs of individuals in a group situation, and aware of everyone’s personal care needs. Meaningful activities enhance our residents quality of life and that is why it is important to understand their likes and dislikes. You’ll also gain regular feedback from residents and provide activity reports to the General Manager.
What Signature Offer
- From £11.00 per hour
- Shift Times: 10:00am - 18:00pm and 11:00am - 19:00pm
- We require you to be flexible for some weekends
- Bank shifts available - no set hours each week, you choose when to work
- Annual leave accrued for bank contracts
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become an Activities Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, IT skills and a full, clean driving license. A working knowledge of health and safety legislation, and a Level 2 (QCF) Supporting Activities Provision in Social Care is a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.