Your role at Signature
Our Catering Assistants show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as a Catering Assistant, you’ll put the residents’ nutritional health and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
You’ll assist with the preparation and serving of meals to our residents, ensuring all special dietary needs are met. You’ll also prepare texture-modified food as directed.
You’ll maintain records and control stock rotation, ensuring the kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £10.90 per hour regardless of age
- Up to £11.00 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days annual leave dependent on length of service plus 8 days (Starting at 25 days)
- Free meals on shift
- Build a rewarding career in a luxurious high-end environment – We are not your usual care home
- Pay progression in line with career milestones and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street and online retailers
- Opportunity to apply for a Blue Light Card with many more every day discounts
- Refer a Friend and you both get a £50
- Love2Shop voucher and could also earn up to a £1,000 cash bonus for yourself
- Optician support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recognising and rewarding talent with our ‘Heart & Soul Awards’ scheme
- Access to lots of training and development opportunities (Start an apprenticeship and study your NVQ Level 3 or care certificate
- Easy transport links
- Free taxi pick up to and from work if travelling from Surbiton station
- A 16 minute walk from Oxshott railway station
- Close to the Esher bypass (A3)
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have good judgement, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Experience in catering services is beneficial although not essential, and a food handling course qualification is desirable.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.