Your role at Signature
Our Bank Concierges understand and thrive on their purpose. They help us to deliver amazing experiences for our residents and go the extra mile.
As our new Bank Concierge, you’ll provide the first impression for all visitors to our luxury care homes. You will be responsible for greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages.
The Bank Concierge provides an overview of community information to those enquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts. Other responsibilities include monitoring the bistro area for refreshments, music and cleanliness, as well as general administrative duties.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.00 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Zero hour contract - choose when you work!
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have proven experience in a customer service environment, ideally care or hospitality, and your organisational and communication skills will be second to none. You must have great judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills and you’ll be an organised record keeper.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.