Your role at Signature
Our Bank Food and Beverage Assistants show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as a Bank Food and Beverage Assistant, you will put the residents’ nutritional health and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. You’ll promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person-centred caring and supportive environment.
You’ll be responsible for enhancing the dining experience of our residents by encouraging social interaction between residents and providing great customer service. You’ll ensure the dining room is set up prior to all meal times, monitor appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness and assist in keeping the bistro area replenished.
What Signature Offer
- From £9.90 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Alongside your superb communication and people skills, you’ll have a Level 2 in Food Hygiene (or willingness to undertake the qualification within 12 weeks). Ideally, you’ll have experience in catering services — this experience is beneficial, not essential.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.