Your role at Signature
Our Bank Housekeepers show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
Joining us as a Bank Housekeeper, you’ll be the sort of person who doesn’t go out without leaving a tidy bed. You’ll apply your high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness to our residents’ homes and communal living spaces, ensuring they’re spotlessly clean and beautifully presented.
You’ll also be working with the laundry, ensuring that the linen is kept clean for residents’ comfort and hygiene. You’ll also have your eye out for potential fire and accident risks, working with the housekeeping and maintenance team to reduce any risks to residents’ safety.
What Signature Offer
- From £9.90 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Shift times: 07.00-15.00 / 10.00-18.00 / Laundry - 08.00-16.00
- Bank Hours - flexible working hours, you choose when you want to work!
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have a methodical nature and great attention to detail. High personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene are a must, and effective written and verbal communication are also required in this role. An NVQ Level 1 and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.