Your role at Signature
Our Receptionists show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as our bank Receptionist/Admin support, you’ll focus on making the entrance as welcoming as it can be to visitors and residents alike — you’ll own the space and make it a real pleasure to arrive at and leave the home.
You’ll be the first to welcome and greet visitors in a professional, friendly and courteous way, making sure the visitors’ book and the person’s identity are checked as far as reasonably practicable, and that the contractors’ log is signed by visiting workmen.
You’ll also be answering the phone, redirecting calls and recording messages as required. You’ll also handle emails and faxes if needed, along with various office and admin duties such as filing, word processing, maintaining databases and photocopying for other senior staff. You’ll also be in charge of organising staff lunch rotas, receiving and managing post, and signing for incoming post if residents are not able to receive it themselves.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.00 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Shift times: 08.00-20.00 / 08.00-14.00 / 14.00-20.00.
- Bank shifts available - you choose when you want to work!
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting - xxx nearest train station
- Walking - xxx from nearest train station
- Driving - xxx from nearest motorway / bypass
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re a friendly and welcoming first point of contact for the business, IT literate (competent in MS Office) with previous switchboard experience and a professional telephone manner. Previous exposure to problem-solving and client complaints, and excellent communication skills, are a bonus.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.