Your role at Signature
Our Business Office Coordinators show us their potential at every turn. They’re at their best in everything they do and always looking for ways to improve both their work and themselves.
In your new role, you’ll focus on providing the community with business administration processes such as HR compliance administration, accounts payable/ receivable administration, information monitoring/ process and systems, and control of resident monies.
You’ll manage the administration of all payroll, recruitment and training staff, including right to work documents, team member data, sickness and disciplinary notes, and more.
The other side of your role will be to manage administration for our residents too. This includes billing, charges, debt control and invoicing.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £29000 per annum
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company sick pay
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be an experienced administrator with strong skills in Excel, Word and learning new software won’t be a problem for you. You’ll be able to work to deadlines and you’ll use your effective interpersonal skills to make sure others aren’t a blocker for your work.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.