Your role at Signature
Our Care Assistants showcase their compassion every day. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Your new role as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home and enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music.
You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, respecting choices, dignity and independence. You’ll also be integral to developing residents' care plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £10.60 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Day and Night shifts available - shift times are 7am to 7.30pm, 7am to 2pm, 2pm to 9pm and 7pm to 7.30am
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just plenty of passion and understanding, good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.