Your role at Signature
As a Care Supervisor, you’ll be supporting and guiding a small team of care assistants, organising the team and leading by example. You’ll help them develop through regular supervisions, one to ones and annual performance reviews.
You’ll also be responsible for monitoring and reviewing residents care plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all team members. You’ll ensure residents’ daily progress is recorded and reported accurately. You’ll also be performing care assistant duties with residents as required.
You will keep a cool head and take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £12.50 per hour with company pension scheme
- £500 annual retention bonus
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as being assertive, confident and able to deal with challenging situations, experience in care, an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care and a recognised medication administration qualification are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.