Your role at Signature
Our Catering Assistants show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as a Catering Assistant, you’ll put the residents’ nutritional health and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
You’ll assist with the preparation and serving of meals to our residents, ensuring all special dietary needs are met. You’ll also prepare texture-modified food as directed.
You’ll maintain records and control stock rotation, ensuring the kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.20 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Shift Times: 07:00am to 15:00pm, 11:30am to 19:30pm and 7:00am to 19:30pm (flexibility is required to work rotational weekends)
- Full Time hours available (part time will be considered)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting - we have a free minibus transport system to help you get to work!
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have good judgement, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Experience in catering services is beneficial although not essential, and a food handling course qualification is desirable.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.