Your role at Signature
Our Chefs show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
Joining us as a Chef, you’ll play a crucial role in keeping our busy kitchen running smoothly. Second in command to the Dining Services Co-Ordinator, you’ll be responsible for ensuring every meal that leaves the kitchen is nutritious and what you’d expect in a quality restaurant.
You’ll manage and develop the team you work alongside, sharing your experience and knowledge. You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Dining Services Co-Ordinator to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £12.80 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Full time (40 hours), part time (15 hours) and bank shifts available
- Shift time are 6am to 2pm and 11am to 7pm including alternate weekends
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Alongside your extensive catering experience as a Chef, you’ll ideally have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Food and Hygiene or Catering Services. Supervisory experience, awareness of COSHH, and a cool head, even in a hot kitchen, are a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.