Your role at Signature
As Chef de Partie, you’ll work under the Head Chef to create and produce a nutritious menu of restaurant quality food for our residents. You’ll oversee one area of the kitchen to prepare meals to the highest standard, ensure proper portion control and minimise waste.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to meet these needs.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef and Sous Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £22,500 with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.40 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy and enthusiasm for food, a year’s experience in catering, an NVQ Level 2 or QCF equivalent in food & hygiene or catering services, working knowledge of health & safety and awareness of waste disposal & infection control are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.