Your role at Signature
As our cleaner, you’ll be the sort of person who doesn’t go out without leaving a tidy bed. You’ll apply your high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness to our resident’s homes and communal living spaces, to ensure they’re spotlessly clean and beautifully presented.
You’ll also be working in laundry ensuring that the linen is kept clean for residents’ comfort and hygiene. You’ll also have your eye out for potential fire and accident risks, working with the housekeeping and maintenance team to reduce any risks to resident’s safety.
Our residents will notice and appreciate attention to detail and a high standard of cleanliness builds confidence in our service delivery.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £11.00 per hour with company pension scheme
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your methodical nature, high personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and effective written and verbal communication, an NVQ level 1 and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the purpose inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.