Your role at Signature
As our Clinical Administration Assistant, you’ll be essential for the smooth running of our home. You’ll take day to day office management, like employee record keeping, stock control, archiving, payroll, call screening and diary management in your stride.
You’ll manage end to end booking of temporary staff, building strong relationships with key suppliers as you go. You’ll also support other care and business administration when required.
You’ll also look after financial administration, including the home’s and individual residents’ accounts.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £11.05 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.40 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Alongside good written and verbal communication, Microsoft Office skills, and working knowledge of finance administration, experience in a similar administrator role would be a big advantage. As would experience working with CQC.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the potential inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.