Your role at Signature
Under the direction of the Chef de Partie, you’ll prepare and cook nutritious, restaurant quality meals for our residents. As Commis Chef you’ll rotate through vegetables, sauces, fish and meat every six-months to develop your skills across all areas of our kitchen.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to meet these needs.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef and Sous Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £12.00 per hour regardless of age
- Shift times are 7am to 3pm, 8am to 4pm and 11am to 8pm
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Plus cycle to work scheme, retail discounts, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy, willingness to learn and enthusiasm for food, some experience working in a kitchen is an advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the passion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.