Your role at Signature
Under the direction of the Commis Chef, you’ll prepare and cook nutritious, restaurant quality meals for our residents. As Commis Chef you’ll rotate through vegetables, sauces, fish and meat every six-months to develop your skills across all areas of our kitchen.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to meet these needs.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef and Sous Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.00per hour
- Full time shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy, willingness to learn and enthusiasm for food, some experience working in a kitchen is an advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the passion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.