Your role at Signature
As our Testing Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the reporting of all Covid-19 test results across our homes, including day to day workforce management.
You’ll manage testing-related administration, ensuring that all visitor and colleague administrative paperwork and testing protocols are completed to the highest standards. You’ll be responsible for maintaining databases, notifying the management team of positive Covid-19 test results and managing the processes related to those positive cases.
In your role, you’ll act as a point of contact for all testing queries, you’ll provide support to those undertaking testing and you’ll advise team members and visitors on new testing processes.
Above all, you’ll maintain the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring that social distancing is maintained and that visitors and colleagues adhere to the correct PPR protocols at all times.
What Signature Offer
- Fixed term contract for 6 Months
- Up to £11.00 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
In addition to exceptional organisational and communication skills, including demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office, experience within the NHS or a Social Care setting would be an advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the potential inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today!