Your role at Signature
As our Data and Quality Manager, you’ll lead a team within the Data management environment. You will help us deliver a complimentary and advantageous technology provision to support the BI Analytical communities across the Group. Reporting directly to the CIO. Whilst working in partnership with operational, senior leadership teams and analytical communities in order to provide the right frameworks.
We’ll need you to be of degree level with industry relevant qualifications and if you have at least 3 years’ experience even better. And even better still if you have a background within care service businesses and the UK health and social care market.
Here’s your highlights
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancements to the PowerBI & Data Warehouse environments from a technical capacity
- Fixing data quality issues within core systems in conjunction with Data Owners within the wider business
- Defining data quality rules and checks based on business requirements.
- Reporting across Signature about issues that may affect reporting.
- Designing and implementing data quality improvement processes and setting performance targets.
- Cleansing and enhancing data
What Signature Offer
- Up to £50,000 annual salary (OTE potential £60,000)
- Annual bonus scheme of up to 20%
- Company pension scheme
- Award-winning Employee Assistant Program
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1,000, plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational health support
- Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, retail discounts, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.