Your role at Signature
We’ll need you to bring your compassion and uniqueness to this role. Your days as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding, from general care right through to specialist dementia care. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home. You’ll enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music. You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families.
You’ll be respectful of residents’ choices, dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents Care Plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.30 per hour
- Shift times: 07:00-19:30. Alternate weekends required.
- Bank/Part time/Full time
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- £500 annual retention bonus
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
- Commuting - Epsom Downs nearest train station
- Walking - 8 minutes from nearest train station
- Taxi Service - Pick up available from various local stations
- Free onsite parking
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the compassion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.