Your role at Signature
You’ll be an important member of the team, using your experience to work with nursing staff and residents to develop their Personal Care Plans. You’ll be fully aware of specialist support needs, such as diabetes, communication issues, mobility requirements, and manual handling. You’ll be responsible for noticing and communicating when residents care needs change or develop.
You’ll also assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking, daily medication and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home. You’ll enjoy their favourite activities with them, like Thai Chi, shopping, live music and gentle exercise. You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £10.50 per hour with company pension scheme
- £500 annual retention bonus
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Attentive and observant, as well as good written and verbal communication, experience in care and an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.