Your role at Signature
Our Food and Beverage Assistant will deliver restaurant quality service to our residents with a smile. You’ll welcome residents in, explain menu choices in a clear, concise way, serve food from the kitchen and take pride in keeping the dining room spotlessly clean. Your role will also support dining operations or food & beverage service in other areas such as the Private dining room, Café, Sky Lounge Bistro or special events as applicable to the home where you are applying.
You’ll take dealing with complaints in your stride, ensuring the resident feels listened to and understood, and making sure the supervisor is informed of any issues quickly, in a calm and polite manner.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £9.15 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.40 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your charming, friendly personality and exceptional organisational skills, a year’s experience working in a busy restaurant is an advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.