Your role at Signature
Our Food and Beverage Supervisors show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for organising the Catering Assistants and Care Assistants to ensure our residents’ dining experiences are smooth and efficient at all times.
You’ll promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person-centred caring and supportive environment. You’ll ensure specific areas of the dining room get the right attention and make sure service is swift and efficient at all times. You’ll also make sure the dining room stays clean and tidy and deal with any issues that arise with both food and resident experience.
You’ll ensure the dining room is set up correctly prior to all meal times, monitor appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness and assist in keeping the bistro area replenished.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.50 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Full time shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Alongside your superb communication and people skills, you’ll be a good people manager and adept at organising often challenging situations. Ideally, you’ll have experience in catering services, but this is beneficial, not essential.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.