Your role at Signature
The Head Chef is the heart and soul of our kitchen, in charge of creating a menu that offers our residents an unrivalled dining experience. You’ll help create and evolve the food offering across all areas of our community to produce the highest standards, ensuring food is delicious, seasonal and cost-effective. You’ll be confident devising dishes for special dietary requirements, whatever the expectations of our diners, while meeting all their nutritional needs.
You’ll also be leading a team, managing and developing a Sous Chef, Chefs de Partie and Commis Chefs, helping them to grow and develop.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £38,500 per annum regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company sick pay
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re a confident leader, well versed in how to manage a busy kitchen, with NVQ Level 3 in Catering Services. Supervisory experience, awareness of COSHH, working knowledge of Health & Safety and a full, clean driving licence are a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the passion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.