Your role at Signature
Our Head Housekeeper shows their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
Joining us as Head Housekeeper, you’ll be the sort of person who doesn’t go out of the house without leaving a tidy bed. You’ll lead your team to apply high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness to our residents’ apartments and communal living spaces, ensuring they’re spotlessly clean and beautifully presented. You’ll also look after compliance and elements of health and safety to ensure safety for both team members and residents alike, including infection control.
You’ll manage staffing and schedules, ensuring shifts are adequately covered and recruiting new Housekeepers where applicable. You’ll work closely with the General Manager and other teams to maintain a cohesive approach to cleanliness and hygiene within the home.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Private medical insurance and company sick pay
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as excellent leadership skills, you’ll have a methodical nature and great attention to detail. High personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene are a must, and effective written and verbal communication skills are also required in this role. An NVQ level qualification and experience in a similar management role is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.