Your role at Signature
Our Hospitality Assistants understand and thrive on their purpose. They help us to deliver amazing experiences for our residents and go the extra mile.
From our exceptional dining experiences to our luxurious environment, our Hospitality Assistants are responsible for the upkeep of the non-clinical areas of our home. You’ll be responsible for a warm welcome in catering, housekeeping, maintenance, activities and reception, ensuring everyone who lives in and visits your home has the best possible experience.
You’ll be building relationships with residents, championing their experience, taking on board their feedback and managing their expectations. You’ll take the lead in resolving complaints and investigating incidents and drive resolutions that everyone is happy with.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £10.50 per hour, depending on hospitality experience
- Full or Part Time Hours (up to 40 hours per week)
- Shift Times: 07:30am - 18.30pm
- You'll be cross trained to support both front and back of house (restaurant and kitchen)
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your dedication and great communications skills, you’ll have experience of providing fantastic customer service, ideally within healthcare, restaurants or hotels. Industry-relevant qualifications and local market knowledge are also advantageous.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.