Your role at Signature
At Signature we would like to work toward a “Care with Hospitality” approach. We are carefully setting the standards supported by learning and ongoing quality monitoring from the core of our service delivery model.
From our exceptional dining experiences to our luxurious environment, our Hospitality Manager oversees all non-clinical areas of our home. You’ll be responsible for managing & overseeing Food & Beverage service, Culinary (Kitchen), housekeeping, activities and front of house (Reception & Concierge), to ensure everyone who lives in and visits your home has the best possible experience.
Alongside the day to day running of your departments, ensuring your team are meeting the highest levels of service, you’ll be building relationships with residents, championing their experience, taking on board their feedback and managing their expectations. You’ll take the lead in resolving complaints and investigating incidents. You’ll manage the home’s budget and any costs associated with your teams, including provisions from external resources.
You’ll also be a supportive and caring leader. You’ll ensure your team has the right skills to meet the needs of your home, identifying and facilitating any training and development. You’ll lead by example, maintaining high standards and setting out clear expectations of each team member. You’ll also be their mentor and someone they can rely on in a difficult situation.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £45,000 per annum plus 15% annual bonus
- 09:00am - 17:30pm predominate hours of work
- 1 late shift per week, latest finish time 20:00pm (no unsociable hours!)
- 1 in 4 working weekends as Duty Manager, running the home
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your dedication to providing exceptional service, 1 to 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role, ideally in healthcare, restaurants or hotels, industry relevant qualifications, and local market knowledge are all a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the know-how inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.