Your role at Signature
Our residents are our focus at Signature, and their comfort and safety are paramount. Your day-to-day activities will include the efficient and cost-effective running of all housekeeping services, carrying out equipment checks and preventive maintenance and providing a consistent high level of service through efficient staff and cleaning rotas.
Our residents will notice and appreciate attention to detail and a high standard of cleanliness builds confidence in our service delivery
Should there be complaints, you will deal with them promptly and directly, reporting them to the hospitality manager and making sure lessons are learnt for the future. You’ll need an excellent knowledge of the COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and will make sure all staff are trained fully in this, making sure the home boasts the maximum levels of cleanliness, health and safety.
What Signature Offer
- From £11.00 per hour
- Shift times: 07.00-15.00 and 10.00-18.00. Alternate weekends required.
- Full time Day shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting - Virginia Water nearest train station
- Walking - 5 minutes from nearest train station
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re a confident leader, well versed in how to manage a busy team, with supervisory experience, and experience of COSHH and knowledge of Health & Safety. You’re IT Literate, flexible, a great manager of workload, calm under pressure, energetic, passionate, proactive, flexible and adaptable. Ability to work outside normal hours in emergency situations and a full, clean driving licence are a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the passion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.