Your role at Signature
Our Kitchen Assistant is integral to the smooth running of our kitchen. You’ll be assisting chefs with food preparation, and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to assist the chefs in meeting these needs.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £9.10 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.20 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistant Program
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Plus cycle to work scheme, retail discounts, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy, willingness to learn and enthusiasm for food, some experience working in a kitchen is an advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.