Your role at Signature
As our Maintenance Assistant, you’ll be the safe pair of hands we rely on to maintain, repair and improve our home. You’ll use your problem-solving skills to carry out maintenance requests, and you’ll be able to offer advice on preventative maintenance measures and improvements. You’ll be responsible for PAT testing electrical equipment, and ensuring all maintenance records are accurate and up to date.
It goes without saying that you’ll do all of this within health & safety guidelines to reduce risks. You’ll also complete work in a timely manner to minimise any inconvenience to residents.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £12.50 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
A natural problem solver, as well as excellent written and verbal English, basic computer skills, CSCS certificate and a full, clean driving license, training in manual handling, PAT testing, asbestos awareness, first aid, and fire safety, plus an understanding of COSHH regulations are all a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the know-how inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.