Your role at Signature
Our Mini Bus Drivers understand and thrive on their purpose. They help us to deliver amazing experiences for our residents and go the extra mile.
In your new role as a Mini Bus Driver, you’ll be responsible for providing a safe and courteous transportation service for residents and staff to and from various locations.
Reporting to the Activities Manager, you’ll ensure passengers comply with the health and safety instructions and provide risk assessments for the safe operation of community vehicles. You’ll maintain paperwork and daily log records to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition and include monthly and pre-trip vehicle inspections.
Your friendly and vibrant personality will nurture positive relationships with our residents, providing an enthusiastic and rewarding journey experience.
What Signature Offer
- From £12.00 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Part Time Hours - 20 hours per week
- Optional morning or evening shifts available
- Morning Shift Time: 07.00am - 11.00am
- Evening Shift Time: 17.00pm - 21.00pm
- Working Monday to Friday
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You need to have a PCV license with Cat D1 and an acceptable driving record free from prior bans or excessive penalties. You’ll also need to undertake a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) training course as required. You’ll be able to handle emergency situations and be considerate to our residents.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.