Your role at Signature
As one of our highly valued Night Care Assistants, you’ll play an important part in ensuring our residents are safe, comfortable and cared for throughout the night.
Your role will be varied, interesting and rewarding, from general care right through to specialist dementia care. You’ll assist residents with their nighttime routines, including eating, drinking, washing, dressing and getting into bed, you’ll assist our Night Care Supervisor with ensuring residents’ daily progress is recorded and reported accurately, and you’ll help to prepare the home for the day ahead.
You’ll also develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, offering support and reassurance. Above all, you’ll always be respectful of residents’ choices, dignity and independence.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £11.00 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- For Care Assistants, up to £500 annual retention bonus
- Paid breaks on night shifts
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be no stranger to the night shift, with at least six months experience working nights in a healthcare environment. You’ll be a real people person, with strong written and verbal communication skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the compassion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.