Your role at Signature
Our Night Nurses showcase their compassion. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Joining us as a Night Nurse means being responsible for the running of a defined area of the home, with the authority and accountability to make care decisions. You’ll be coordinating the day-to-day running of your care area, providing personal care to residents, as well as leadership and guidance to the care team. You’ll manage monthly routine medication and supervise the care team when delivering this, responding to any and all emergency situations.
You’ll be a named Night Nurse for individual residents and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these bi-monthly in line with Signature policy.
You’ll develop strong relationships with each resident and involve them in any decisions about their care, as well as ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £22.40 per hour
- Shift times:7:45pm-8am. Alternate weekends required.
- Full time night shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Fees
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations. A post-registration qualification would be a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.