Your role at Signature
Our Senior Care Assistants showcase their compassion every day. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Your new role as a Senior Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home and enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music. You’ll be fully aware of specialist support needs, such as diabetes, communication issues, mobility requirements, and manual handling. You’ll be responsible for noticing and communicating when residents' care needs change or develop.
You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, respecting choices, dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents' care plans, which includes their individual specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £12.70 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Full Time Hours: 36.75 or 49 hours per week
- Shift Time on Nights: 20:00 - 08:15
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be an experienced carer, ideally with qualifications or specialised training to match. Experience of working with people with dementia is desirable and an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.