Your role at Signature
As a Support Worker you will bring a high level of compassion to our dedicated Care Services Team, and enjoy a rewarding role providing support, information and guidance to people living with dementia — helping to maintain their independence and improve their sense of well-being.
Your daily duties will involve assisting residents with tasks such as washing, dressing, eating, drinking and supporting them with their mobility, as well as helping and encouraging them to enjoy their favourite activities like bingo, shopping and live music.
Reporting directly into a Support Worker Supervisor, you will work as part of a team to build a strong relationship with the residents and ensure their choices, dignity, beliefs, needs and independence are respected, and that their personal safety is maintained at all times.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £11.75 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £9.20 per hour regardless of your age
- For Support Workers, up to £500 annual retention bonus
- Paid breaks on night shifts
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills, and confident in providing a high-level of customer service. You will also have an understanding of dementia and how to deliver person-centred care. Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for someone who can be flexible in their approach to working hours, who can be accountable, resilient and demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to participate in all areas of the role — from activities to training and development.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to compassion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.