Your role at Signature
The reception area is your domain! You’ll be in charge of cleaning and tidying the area to make the best possible impression, and make the entrance as welcoming as it can be to visitors and residents alike.
You’ll be the first to welcome and greet visitors, in a professional, friendly and courteous way, making sure the visitors’ book and the person’s identity are checked as far as reasonably practicable, and that the contractors’ log is signed by visiting workmen.
You’ll also be answering the phone, redirecting calls and recording messages as required, and managing emails and faxes if needed, along with various office and admin duties such as filing, word processing, maintaining databases and photocopying for other senior staff. You’ll also be in charge of organising staff lunch rotas, receiving and managing post, and signing for incoming post if residents are not able to receive it themselves.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £9.20 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.40 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re a friendly and welcoming first point of contact for the business, IT literate (competent in MS Office) with previous switchboard experience and a professional telephone manner. Previous exposure to problem-solving and client complaints, and excellent communication skills, would be a bonus.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.