Your role at Signature
As our Regional Sales Manager, you will be at the core of our leadership team, leading by example and responsible for the ongoing development of the onsite Sales and Marketing manager’s whilst being accountable to drive and successfully achieve the sales targets of each site, and supporting the Sales & Marketing Director. You will be a role model for Signature’s values, encouraging and influencing teams across all our homes to embody them too. You will bring passion and enthusiasm to cultivating a community of trust and continuous development for all business areas.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for operational delivery for the homes within your area. You will act as a system developer to maximise the commercial success and targets of each of these homes, evaluating the developments across the Marketing approach, driving operating efficiency and overall effectiveness.
- Provide outstanding leadership to designated sites with mentoring and coaching as a thoughtful role model support to the Sales and Operations teams.
- Lead by example through demonstrating all aspects of the Signature Sales process.
- Be an advocate for best practice when generating professional leads.
- Identify KPI’s and generate observations of improvement and successful results.
- Effectively manage performance and career development for employees.
- Create a bespoke Sales and Marketing strategy for each site tailored to budget.
- Will be able to help the Sales and Marketing Director in recruiting new Sales and Marketing positions.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly sales forecasting for specific sites.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £60,000 annual salary (OTE £80,000)
- Competitive commission scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Generous Holiday package to enjoy!
- Award-winning Employee Assistant Program
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
In addition to Sales background experience in a similar role, knowledge of the care industry would be an advantage. You will be an excellent communicator verbally and written, comfortable with interacting with seniors from all walks of life. With great organisational capability you will be driven by solving complex problems and welcome the challenge to drive our Sales strategic long-term objectives.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.