Your role at Signature
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be responsible for the running of a defined area of the home, with the authority and accountability to make care decisions. You’ll be coordinating the day to day running of your care area, providing personal care to residents, leadership and guidance to the care team, managing monthly routine medication and supervising the care team when delivering this, responding to any and all emergency situations.
You’ll be a named nurse for individual residents, and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these in line with Signature policy bi-monthly, developing a strong relationship with each resident to involve them in any decisions about their care, and ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll also act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £23.00 per hour with company pension scheme - Regardless of age we pay the same hourly rate
- £50,200 FTE based on a 42 hour week
- Starting at 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, increasing to 30 days plus 8 days holiday with service
- Up to £1000 signing on bonus*
- Up to £1000* annual retention bonus, plus up to an additional £5000* after 5 years’ service
- NCM pin renewals paid for
- Paid breaks at night
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
*payments are pro-rata depending on hours worked
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health & safety and COSHH regulations, and post-registration qualifications are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential, nursing and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the uniqueness inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.