Your role at Signature
Our Nurses showcase their compassion. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Joining us as a Nurse means being responsible for the running of a defined area of the home, with the authority and accountability to make care decisions. You’ll be coordinating the day-to-day running of your care area, providing personal care to residents, as well as leadership and guidance to the care team. You’ll manage monthly routine medication and supervise the care team when delivering this, responding to any and all emergency situations.
You’ll be a named Nurse for individual residents and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these bi-monthly in line with Signature policy.
You’ll develop strong relationships with each resident and involve them in any decisions about their care, as well as ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
What Signature Offer
- From £20.65 per hour with company pension scheme
- Shift Times: 08:00 - 20:15 including alternate weekends
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Fees
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations. A post-registration qualification would be a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.