Your role at Signature
Our Registered Nurses showcase their compassion. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Your main focus as a Registered Nurse is to ensure the overall wellbeing of the residents. This means reaching out to our residents and listening to their needs, as well as supervising and training the team members they interact with on all wellness services.
You’ll ensure quality assurance and regulatory compliance while delivering wellness services, including attendance at QA meetings as required. You’ll complete any necessary training and have in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures, and CQC compliance.
You’ll be a named Nurse for individual residents, and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these in line with Signature policy bi-monthly. You’ll develop strong relationships with each resident and involve them in any decisions about their care, as well as ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £22.00 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Shift times are 7pm-7:30am
- Full time and part time roles available
- Career Pay Progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Fees
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations, and a post-registration qualification is also a big advantage. Ideally you will have experience of working with people with dementia or specialist nursing care. An RN1 or 2 qualification is required.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.