Your role at Signature
Our Residential Care Manager will be leading from the front, using your deep understanding of care provision to ensure that resident care is of the highest standard, your team feel supported to do their best work, and we recruit the best candidates to join our care team.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all elements of residents’ care, including assessing new residents needs when they move in, creating, monitoring and updating care plans, ensuring safe medication management, identifying additional nursing or dementia needs, and acting as an advocate for all residents, with specific awareness of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberties.
You’ll also be a supportive and caring manager. From the moment a team member starts, you’ll ensure they receive an effective induction, provide ongoing guidance, review their progress, provide clear objectives to work towards and identify training needs. You’ll be their mentor and someone they can rely on in a difficult or emergency situation.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £38,000 per annum plus annual bonus
- Shift times: 09.00-17.30. Duty Manager weekend rota is 1 in 5.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
- Commuting - Epsom Downs nearest train station
- Walking - 8 minutes from nearest train station
- Taxi Service - Pick up available from various local stations
- Free onsite parking
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as being decisive, confident and assertive, an NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social care, two years’ experience in long-term care or a similar role, and comprehensive understanding of CQC Fundamental Standards are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the know-how inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.