Your role at Signature
As our Senior Business Administrator, you will work with our General Manager and Heads of Department in driving employee engagement whilst ensuring legal compliance is adhered to. You will be responsible for identifying recruitment requirements within the home and manage the recruitment lifecycle from vacancy briefing to arranging interviews, providing feedback to compiling the offer of employment form to pass to the Shared Services team to onboard.
You will also provide payroll support, ensure the effective management of training and development within the home, and assist employees with any enquiries they may have.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £38,000 salary per annum
- Full Time Hours: 40 hours per week
- Shift Times: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 17:30pm
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- £500 annual retention bonus
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You will be a natural communicator who is comfortable with training and making group presentations. A good understanding of the recruitment process, along with practical knowledge of employment law and Health and Safety legislation is essential. You will have experience in the maintenance and organisation of systems for employee training records and be able to provide relevant audit and activity reports. Strong IT skills are a must, and having or working towards a CIPD qualification would be a benefit but not a requirement.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the know how inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.