Your role at Signature
As our Senior Registered Nurse, you’ll be responsible for leading the day-to-day running of a defined area of the home, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Care Needs Assessment. You’ll manage monthly routine medication, assess and respond to clinical emergencies, and be a named nurse for individual residents, with a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans.
You’ll work with Clinical Services Managers to ensure all clinical compliance audits are completed, offer support with clinical meetings, ensure that medical equipment is checked daily, manage the storage and safety of medication in the home, and act as a Duty manager when required.
You’ll also act as a role model and mentor for the nursing and care teams, supporting clinical training and offering guidance and supervision to ensure our residents receive the very best care.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £25.00 per hour with company pension scheme
- Up to £1000 signing on bonus*
- Up to £1000* annual retention bonus, plus up to an additional £5000* after 5 years’ service
- NCM pin renewals paid for
- Paid breaks at night
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
*payments are pro-rata depending on hours worked
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You will need an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health & safety and COSHH regulations, and post-registration qualifications are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.