Your role at Signature
In your new role as our Senior Registered Nurse , you’ll focus on team spirit. This means making the team’s roles fulfilling and enjoyable, supporting and caring for them and fostering a strong team ethos.
You’ll plan, organise, develop and direct the overall operation of the department in accordance with CQC regulations and our own standards and guidelines.
You’ll champion high standards of care within the Resident Centered Care Model and facilitate the production of Individual Service Plans (ISPs), risk assessments and daily assignment sheets, monitoring on-going processes and practices.
You’ll also ensure the department follows all national minimum standards and company standards, striving to help us achieve an ‘outstanding’ CQC rating.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £22.50 per hour with company pension scheme - Regardless of age we pay the same hourly rate
- Up to £47,000 FTE based on 40 hour week
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company sick pay
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Vaccination Programmes
- Opticians Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Ongoing career training and development
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
- Uniform provided
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’ll have plenty of experience in the long-term care of older people, as well as being a qualified Registered Nurse. You’ll have detailed and theoretical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans for end of life care, and knowledge and experience when it comes to adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
You’ll also bring knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration and inspection process.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets.
Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.