Your role at Signature
As Sous Chef you’ll play a crucial role in keeping our busy kitchen running smoothly. Second in command to the Head Chef, you’ll be responsible for ensuring every meal that leaves the kitchen is nutritious and restaurant quality.
You’ll manage and develop the Chef de Partie and Commis Chef, sharing your experience and knowledge.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £17.00 per hour regardless of age
- Up to 30 days plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services (Starting at 25 + 8)
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
With 5 years’ experience working in a kitchen and an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Food & Hygiene or Catering Services, you know your way around a kitchen. Supervisory experience, awareness of COSHH, and a cool head, even in a hot kitchen, are a big advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the passion inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.