Your role at Signature
As a Care Supervisor, you’ll be supporting and guiding a small team of care assistants, organising the team and leading by example. You’ll help them develop through regular supervisions, one to ones and annual performance reviews.
You’ll also be responsible for monitoring and reviewing residents care plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all team members. You’ll ensure residents’ daily progress is recorded and reported accurately. You’ll also be performing care assistant duties with residents as required.
You will keep a cool head and take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
What Signature Offer
- From £12.50 per hour
- Shift Times: Days - 08.00am - 20:00pm
- Nights - 20:00pm - 08:00am. Alternate weekends required
- Full Time Only - Day or Night shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting - Hendon nearest train station (1.5 miles)
- Bus number - 240 (3 min walk)
- Free parking on site for car drivers
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as being assertive, confident and able to deal with challenging situations, experience in care, an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care and a recognised medication administration qualification are a big advantage. You also must have previous experience of being a Care Supervisor within a Nursing or Residential Home.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.