Your role at Signature
We’ll need you to bring your compassion and uniqueness to this role. Your days will be varied, interesting and rewarding, from general care right through to specialist dementia care. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home. You’ll enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music. You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families.
You’ll be respectful of residents’ choices, dignity and independence, always. You’ll also be integral to developing residents Care Plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- Up to £9.50 per hour with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.20 per hour regardless of your age
- Up to £500 annual retention bonus
- Paid breaks on night shifts
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistant Program
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Plus cycle to work scheme, retail discounts, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care is a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.