Your role at Signature
As a Regional Care Assistant, you will be flexible and available to support multiple sites across Surrey. You will be responsible for delivering person centred care to our residents, promoting their independence, dignity and overall wellbeing at all times. You will be providing care that is directly in line with the resident's care plan; assisting them with their mobility, food and fluid intake, personal care, resident-led activities and so much more. If you want to make a real difference and be part of an extraordinary family who share the same vision and values as you then this role is perfectly suited to you.
Although you don’t need experience to become a Regional Care Assistant, you must show kindness, compassion and empathy in all that you do. It is a requirement to have good written and verbal communication skills and basic IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care is a big advantage.
You must have a full UK driving licence and daily access to a reliable vehicle as this position will require travel to a number of our luxury care homes including the list below:
Signature at Weybridge - Weybridge, KT13 0HY
Signature at Coombe Hill Manor - Kingston-upon-Thames - KT2 7EQ
Signature at Banstead, Banstead - SM7 3AG
Signature at Reigate Grange, Reigate - RH2 9DB
Signature at Ascot, Ascot - SL5 7LD
Signature at Farnham Common, Farnham - SL2 3GH
Your travel expenses will be covered by us - 45p per mile by car
What Signature Offer
- £14 per hour for weekdays shifts and £15 per hour for weekends
- Travel expenses paid - 45p per mile
- 21 - 36 hours per week
- Shift times - we offer short shifts (early and late) and long days. Alternate weekends required.
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
You will be working as part of a team with a small resident to staff ratio enabling the highest standards of care to be delivered. You can expect to be committed too, invested in and supported throughout your journey with us.
Signature offers luxury residential and specialist care. With a range of 5 star style award winning accommodation offering bespoke nursing, dementia and palliative care provision, we offer our residents the level of support they need, for as long as they require.